The Museum blooms, the garden glows, and the Plaza pops!
Phenomenal, full-tilt fun awaits at Bloom Bash, the high-voltage, late-night celebration that kicks off Art Alive weekend.
Revel in craft food and cocktails, art installations, live performances, and music, plus enjoy the Museum galleries to be among the first to see the beautiful Art Alive floral exhibition.
BLOOM BASH FEATURES
- Divine delicacies from San Diego’s top fine dining eateries and dessertiers
- An extravagant selection of custom mixed libations
- Craft beer by Rincon Reservation Road Brewery, upscale wines, and other delicious thirst-quenchers
- Stunning contemporary art installations that will dazzle the eye
- After-hours access to the Art Alive Floral Exhibition
- Return of the Ferris wheel on the plaza sponsored by Harrah’s Resort Southern California
- Live music, unique performances, and dancing all night
- Plus more to be announced…